Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kitty, kitty, kittttttaaaaaaaay!!

So, just when you think it's an uneventful ordinary weekday evening, your cat starts to scream. Loudly. As if it's throat is being cut slowly. At first I thought it was a naturally occurring element of Network Ten programming. But no, my housemate boomed up the stairs "you guys better come down and see this..."

Out the front of the house was my wussy, gigantic six year old ginger and white puffball feline, Jack. He was crouched, hair up the wrong way doing that long, horrible drawn out growl that a kitty does when they see something they just don't like. In front of him was a completely unperturbed, plucky kitten with exactly the same fur colouring, and a very girly pearly blue bejewelled collar.

Being cat people, we attempted to capture the tiny kitty and return it to the presumably small girl it had released itself from. After a good 20 minutes, and a Gladiator-esque chase fight between kitten and our other, slightly less wussy cat Jynxy, the frustration had set in. We had less of an idea who the sassy young cat could belong to than when we started, and it didn't help the engraved contact details on its neck tag were in Arial Narrow, size 4 font. It's name could have been Lorena or Lotina. I think it started with an 'L' and ended with and 'A'. But I still cannot be sure. I touched it's back in an attempt to capture it and I got an Exorcist 180 degree head turn, exposed teeth and one helluva hiss. It just wanted to leap around in the grass and ignore us, and torture my clearly simple Jack. Hehe. Simple Jack. Just like Ben Stiller in 'Tropic Thunder'. NEVER GO FULL RETARD!

2 comments:

  1. I have a new bitch. Her name is Silvia. We've only just met, though I've spent loads of money on her and she's only JUST delivered once this night. I'm hoping we are now understanding each other and on the road to a new and beautiful friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....coffee machine dude? Silvia, really?? Have u caressed her and cleaned her up good? She's a dirty girl, requiring a damn good lathering...ooo..so bothered...

    ReplyDelete